Original planning application details
Planning Application Reference: 15/02870/STPLF
Proposed AD Plant, Southwest of West Farm, Foston Lane, Beeford
Applicant Name: Gascorp Delta Ltd, c/o Green Gen Global, Hope Park, Trevor Foster Way, Bradford,
West Yorkshire, BD5 8HH Contact : Mark Falshaw
Agents: Stephen Locke Associates, Lilleshall, Newport, Shropshire
Landowner: Mr D Curtis c/o Curtis Settlement, Main Street, Beeford
Pre Application Advice: 15th April 2015
Date of Application: 8th September 2015
The application is for the installation of a 3.25 MWe gas to grid on farm anaerobic digestion (AD) plant.
The AD system will digest approximately 82,000 tonnes of feedstock per annum, 25,000 tonnes solid fish waste, 21,000 tonnes liquid fish waste, 18,000 tonnes vegetable and food waste, 6,000 tonnes pet food (dog treats) and 12,000 pig slurry from West farm.
All feedstock is proposed to be sourced from the local West Farm and other local food businesses which generate food by-products. The AD site is central to the land to be used to spread the digestate.
The plant, covering an area of 3.7 hectares, will comprise of:
- Digester Tanks: 2 x Digester tanks 38 metres (internally) in diameter, with a total height of 9 metres, when gas dome positioned, height extends to 13.5 metres. The digester tanks are where the enclosed AD process and biogas production takes place.
- Digestate Storage Tanks: 4 x Storage tanks 38 metres (internally) in diameter, with a total height of 9 metres, when gas dome positioned, height extends to 13.5 metres.
- Feedstock Building: A reception building measuring 30m x 28m will be provided to accept the food waste product.
- Solid Feeders, Pasteurisers, Pre-Tanks, Separator, Control room, Gas cleaner, CHP unit, Transformer.
- Flare : 10m high stack
- Other Gas technology equipment
- 7 Parking spaces
To view the AD Plant Plan, click on the following link : https://beefordagainstwasteplant.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/AD-plant-plan.pdf
For full details, log onto the above planning application. no and click onto:
- Planning Application
- Environmental Review and Supporting Statement by Stephen Locke Associates
- Planning Policy Statement by Stephen Locke Associates